[Dovecot] Expire plugin

Thomas M Goerger tmg at umn.edu
Fri Apr 23 22:16:46 EEST 2010

Actually, this is where the problem is coming in.  We'd switched the
server from using IMAPS to IMAP, and I'd neglected to change the folder
location.  So, now using the mail/Trash folder, I'm again seeing the
permission denied.  We'd determined that the dict-server socket that was
being used was a stale one.  So, we removed it, and are now getting a "No
such file or directory" error.

How is this socket created?  I'd have thought it would be created upon
Dovecot starting up, but it is not doing so.  Is it something in the
plugin settings that causes this to be created?

Thanks!

* Tom Goerger  -  Email/Unix System Administrator 			*
* University of Minnesota		       Email:  tmg at umn.edu	*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  4-5804		*
* Internet Services			       Office: 626J WBOB	*