[Dovecot] Moving email between folders outside of IMAP context

Phil Howard ttiphil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:58:40 EET 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 16:41, Tom Hendrikx <tom at whyscream.net> wrote:

> Do not use an external script, but add a global sieve script that sorts
> messages into some directory, based on your preferred header.

How does that get executed.  I take it I can't do it via cron.  Does
it run at deliver time for each mail message?  Is it doable in version
1.1.11 (that's what's in my version of Ubuntu)?  Do you know which
Ubuntu 9.10 package to install (we're stuck on 9.10 until the new
server arrives around February).

--
sHiFt HaPpEnS!