[Dovecot] Reverting from 2.0. to 1.2

Thomas Hummel hummel at pasteur.fr
Wed Dec 22 18:28:07 EET 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 04:42:28PM +0100, Thomas Hummel wrote:

> However, some info seems to confirm that it involves moving a message from a
> mailbox to another where one of the mailbox has got non-ASCII character. A
> restart of TB seems to fix the problem indeed.

hmmm, not so sure as some other user states the message (which I still haven't
seen myself) talks about "." as the invalid character. Which is strange
because, of course it's invalid in Maildir by default but I don't see why
Thuderbird would complain about that on previously (with dovecot-1.2) existing
and "working" mailboxes.

--
Thomas Hummel 	    | Institut Pasteur
<hummel at pasteur.fr> | Pôle informatique - systèmes et réseau