[Dovecot] Forcibly emptying a POP3 mailbox

Fri Feb 5 16:24:12 EET 2010

Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> In my experience, the only (intelligent) users who "leave a copy
> on the server" are those with multiple computers and a provider
> who offers only POP, and not IMAP or webmail access to the
> mailbox.

Agree - and they also usually have *one* of those computers set to
delete the messages (I call it the 'master' when I'm setting this up
for someone). This is how I have my old netzero account set up (the
only account I have that doesn't offer IMAP).

--

Best regards,

Charles