[Dovecot] wish now I'd not upgraded...

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Mon Feb 15 18:21:38 EET 2010

Well, I had the same problem and a colleague pointed me to this cockeyed
black-is-white TB config setting:
Under Account Settings, Server Settings, Server Settings, Advanced,
*UN*click "Server supports folders that contain sub-folders and
messages".  Then you can create sub-folders.  Doesn't make any sense at
all....but then it's Monday and the Red Queen is everywhere spreading
the joys of enhanced entropy.......

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.