[Dovecot] dovecot-sieve vacation vs qmail-ldap

Lazy lazy404 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:24:26 EET 2010

Helloo,

We are using dovectot lda with qmail-ldap,

dovecot 1.2.10, sieve 0.1.15

lda is executed as
exec /var/qmail/bin/preline -f /usr/local/dovecot/libexec/dovecot/deliver -s

preline adds Delivered-To: header,

everything works fine except vacation

Feb  9 16:07:16 thebe dovecot: deliver(lazy): sieve:
msgid=unspecified: discarding vacation response for message implicitly
delivered to <lazy at thebe.org>
Feb  9 16:07:16 thebe dovecot: deliver(lazy): sieve:
msgid=unspecified: stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX'

thebe.org is the hostname of the machine, oryginal recipient address
has other domain

.dovecot.sieve file looks like this
require ["vacation"];

#autoresponder
vacation
        :days 1
        :subject "Auto Reply / Odpowiedz automatyczna"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa";

I did experiments with :addresses ["*"] without any luck.

deliver only gets user and HOME directory form env variables provided
by qmail, so it's unaware of the target email address.

How to fix it ?

I was thinking about deliver extracting target address from
variable,
whitch qmail populates with Delivered-To header.