[Dovecot] OT: Sieve + Forward as Attachment

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Tue Jul 6 14:25:33 EEST 2010

I know that this is technically not a Dovecot problem; however, I was
wondering if anyone knew if 'sieve' had been updated with the ability
to 'forward as attachment' a received document. I believe it has the
ability to forward a document; however, I need the ability to forward
it as an attachment if possible.

Also I believe, somewhat due to my asking for them, that sieve exits
with appropriate error codes. Is there a listing of these codes, other
than in the actual program code itself, of what those exit codes are?

--
Jerry ✌
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net

Imagine me going around with a pot belly.
It would mean political ruin.

	Adolf Hitler