[Dovecot] OT: Sieve + Forward as Attachment

Tue Jul 6 19:45:48 EEST 2010

On 2010-07-06 7:25 AM, Jerry wrote:
> I know that this is technically not a Dovecot problem; however, I was
> wondering if anyone knew if 'sieve' had been updated with the ability
> to 'forward as attachment' a received document. I believe it has the
> ability to forward a document; however, I need the ability to forward
> it as an attachment if possible.

I think you really mean can it do an Inline forward...

*Documents* are not forwarded, *messages* are forwarded. If a message
has an attachment, and is forwarded Inline, the attachments appear as
directly attached to the forwarded message, otherwise the entire message
is shown as an attachment, and you only see the attached document(s) in
the attachment pane when you open the attached message.

Dang, that was hard to word correctly, and it can still be improved a lot...

--

Best regards,

Charles