[Dovecot] OT: Sieve + Forward as Attachment

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Tue Jul 6 20:11:24 EEST 2010

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:55:04 -0400
Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> articulated:

> Maybe, but that's not how I read it... only the OP can clarify...

I thought it was clear; however, I guess not.

Now, I all ready know in advance that certain messages that I receive
will need to be forwarded to other associates. The "forward as
attachment" procedure is what I desire to accomplish. I believe this is
covered in RFC-822 (RFC-822 MIME encoded attachment). Virtually every
MUA that I have used has that as an option as well as normal 'forward'
or 'redirect'.

I hope that clarifies mu question.

--
Jerry ✌