[Dovecot] mailbox_storage_vfuncs: mailbox_open -> ? in 2.0

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 23:05:42 EEST 2010

 On 07/13/2010 01:47 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> You're actually a bit late :) Eugene Paskevich <eugene at raptor.kiev.ua>
> has been working on it for a while now and apparently it's nearly done.
> We were just about to put the repo to hg.dovecot.org.

Well, that will save me from having to find a way to host a git tree.
Thank you for letting me know. The last few hours have been fun and I
have learned a little about dovecot's internals.

Thank you Eugene.

Will this become an included plugin in the dovecot distribution?

Eugene, would you be interested in some comments on fixing the build
system so that it can be packaged in RPM easily (all plugin versions
compiled)? Right now, I do the trick through RPM, but I think they can
all be moved into the Makefile without too much trouble.

Thank you Eugene and Timo.

Trever