[Dovecot] mailbox_storage_vfuncs: mailbox_open -> ? in 2.0

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jul 13 23:10:52 EEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 14:05 -0600, Trever L. Adams wrote:

> Will this become an included plugin in the dovecot distribution?

Problem 1) It's currently GPL so it would need a license change to
LGPLv2.

Problem 2) I don't want to add support for n different antispam software
inside Dovecot. I'd rather prefer the code to just be a generic "execute
this program" and then have those different external programs/scripts
for different antispams.

And if 2) is done, it would be even nicer if the whole plugin could be a
more generic "execute program x when event y happens" type of plugin
that didn't really even have anything to do with spam..