[Dovecot] imap core dumping on signal 10

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jul 21 21:35:44 EEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 13:52 -0400, Chris Hoogendyk wrote:

> Once I got rid of the optimization (it still has -O) within that
> subdirectory of the source, I can't get it to fail. It seems to be just
> working.

If you enable optimizations again, does it start breaking? Instead of
the gdb prints, I could also give a patch to make it log the same
things.

I've anyway been running Dovecot on Solaris/Sparc for years and I
haven't gotten this same signal 10, even though this is in the generic
index file handling code..