[Dovecot] dovecot director service

Xavier Pons xavier.pons at uib.es
Thu Jul 22 13:46:28 EEST 2010

  El 12/07/2010 16:53, Timo Sirainen escribió:
> On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 00:34 +0100, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>>> So having doveadm function over TCP would be a big plus.
>> Done. doveadm director status -a host:port
> Except .. there's no way to actually tell director that a specific port
> is a doveadm port, not a director port, unless you hardcode it.. Wonder
> if I should have added some kind of a "type" setting for the listeners..

Hi,
this funcionality it's implemented in the actual hg repository?

doveadm director status -a ipDirector1:991
   and get:
doveadm(root): Fatal:  ipDirector1:991 not a compatible director-doveadm
socket

I'm trying to implement a healthcheck/monitor script for the directors
servers and mail servers.

Thanks

Xavier