[Dovecot] Dovecot LDA

Daminto Lie dlie76 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 30 03:57:01 EEST 2010

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some help with Dovecot. I have just recently set
up a mail server that runs on Ubuntu Server 10.04. It has got the current
version of postfix and Dovecot. I have also got the squirrelmail set up as my
webmail. Everything is fine. However, I have been reading some emails posted by
Dovecot users regarding Dovecot LDA. I wonder if anyone might be able to let me
know the benefits it might offer so that i could make a decision as to whether I
need it or not.

Thank you very much in advance