[Dovecot] Sieve GUI

Bradley Giesbrecht bradley.giesbrecht at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 23:02:16 EEST 2010

On Jun 2, 2010, at 4:42 AM, Anton Dollmaier wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> has someone tried this or knows something similar ?
>
> RoundCube in version 0.3 and later supports a plugin system and
> provides actually two different Sieve-plugins, one out of the box,
> the other one is available here:
>
>> http://www.tehinterweb.co.uk/roundcube/#pisieverules

This one (sieverules) is based off the out of the box (managesieve)
plugin and it is the one I chose for the added rules it can produce.

> both work and provide a decent GUI with no need to write the sieve-
> syntax directly like the thunderbird-extension.

An example sieve script created by the sieverules plugin shows it
can't be that bad writing one by hand.

## Generated by RoundCube Webmail SieveRules Plugin ##
require ["fileinto"];

# rule:[DSPAM]
if anyof (header :contains "X-Dspam-Result" "Spam")
{
	fileinto "Spam";
	stop;
}