[Dovecot] Auto forward virtual users mail using Sieve

Julian Baker julian at flatearth.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 12:21:33 EEST 2010

Hi Stan

Thanks for the response, please excuse the noobieness

If I add the domain to Exim's domains then email never gets to
Roundcube (and therefore I presume Dovecot), which defeats the
client's purpose'

If I can find a way to make Dovecot automatically read a sieve script
in the (virtual) users mail directory then I can figure the rest.

Kind regards
Julian