[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.1.x and 1.2.x differencies

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI eduardo at kalinowski.com.br
Wed Jun 16 14:48:15 EEST 2010

We're drifting quite OT here, but...

On 06/16/2010 08:29 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
> Again - this is why I have never been inclined to even give debian a
> try... with gentoo, with a very few minor exceptions, the most I've ever
> had to wait was a few weeks...

If you want newer releases, you can use debian "testing" or "unstable".
Note that "stable"/"unstable" means changing/not changing, not
necessarily that the software is prone to instabilities (crashes, random
bugs, etc.). Naturally, software in testing/unstable was tested for less
time than the ones in the "stable" releases, but this will be true in
any rolling release system.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo at kalinowski.com.br