[Dovecot] migrating maildir from 1.1.7 to 1.2.11

Romer Ventura rventura at h-st.com
Wed May 5 19:37:57 EEST 2010

Hello,

	I have a SLES server running dovecot 1.1.7 and postfix which happens
to be the production server. We are dumping all of the paid OSes so i
have configured a Debian Lenny server to run the new mail server.

	The debian server has everything installed and it seems to be
working fine. However, i need to get all the mailboxes from the SLES
server, will there be any problem if i just copy the "vmail" folder
to the new server...?

Thanks
------
Romer Ventura