[Dovecot] recipient_delimiter

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Sat May 29 01:29:45 EEST 2010

On Fri, 28 May 2010 16:26:53 -0400
Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> articulated:

> This in fact makes customizing settings easy (at least for me). I just
> put all of my settings at the end of the file, so I know that those
> will be the ones used regardless of what is specified above.

That is exactly how I do mine also. If I ever needed to revert to a
virgin config file, all I need do is either comment out or delete all
of the entries I added. I have always considered Postfix's "Last Wins"
philosophy in its config file a big +.

--
Jerry
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net