[Dovecot] Is Dovecot Director stable for production??

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 01:20:13 EET 2010

Robert, does't you have problens with performance  ? What mail storage do
you use, maildir mbox or other one? do you use any particular config to
seeting up your OCFS2 cluster?

I am using in prodution  ldiretord and heartbeat with balancing 2 servers
with dovecot 2.07 and have another server in the cluster for maillist.

But i am having lots of problens with IO wait.  I am in really troubel
trying to figure out how to manage that. I am not sure if is ocfs2 or my
swicth or the storage it self. We still trying to figure out this. Are you
with any problem with IO in your cluster ?? thanks

Aliet, have you thought about is is better to use ipvs or dovecot diretord
to do de job ?  I mean does anyone know ? if it is let me know so i can
configure also here.

Thanks

And i am sorry not help!

[]'sf.rique