[Dovecot] Force index 2.04

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:43:46 EEST 2010

Oh, sorry i said index but i mean all files that dovecot create in initial
login.

We are trying to make user use horde mail, we are using for webmail here.
But the first login took about 5 mins.

I will look up for the most fields in horde login to make the initial cache.

I am using squat, it seens fair enough, is MUCH better or old searchs.

But would you have a better choise ?

Thanks!

Another question, about quota now, some people said dict quota wasn't
working very well in dovecot version 1.

What do you thinsk is best quota dict or maildir quota ? We are using maldir
for now on.. And the mails are storaged in a shared storage with ocfs2 file
system.

Thansk again.

[]'sf.rique