[Dovecot] maildir-dbox hybrid

Luben Karavelov karavelov at spnet.net
Wed Oct 20 16:34:07 EEST 2010

I have tried the patch with a single dbox and it works. But when I try
access it via POP3 I get this error:

MAIL=dbox:/var/www/210870/mail/156897-dbox /usr/lib/dovecot/pop3
pop3(areonfresh): Error: Getting size of message UID=2428 failed
-ERR [IN-USE] Couldn't sync mailbox.
pop3(areonfresh): Error: Couldn't init INBOX: Can't sync mailbox:
Messages keep getting expunged
pop3(areonfresh): Info: Mailbox init failed top=0/0, retr=0/0,
del=0/2055, size=286255398

With IMAP there is no such a problem. This is offline machine, just for
test, so nobody is accessing
the mail. I have seen such a messages on other boxes also. How could I
clean this type of errors?

Best regards and thanks for the great work.

--
Luben Karavelov
Research and development

36, D-r G. M. Dimitrov Blvd.