[Dovecot] My "%%" variables in the namespace settings do not appear to be expanding.

dovecot at copeonthe.net dovecot at copeonthe.net
Thu Sep 2 12:43:20 EEST 2010

Hi Timo,

    Thank you for the response.

    I've attached the output for the login connections.  The SSL lines
    have been stripped as that is not properly set up yet.

    This log is with the change suggested (prefix = shared.%u.),
    although I can't tell any different in the log entries not in the
    results.

    Just to clarify, the directory that gets created is named "%h".

Kenneth