[Dovecot] \" character in folder name results in strange LIST

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Sep 4 08:53:12 EEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 22:48 +0200, Samuel Kvasnica wrote:
> most cell phones simply haven't got any ssh
> terminal but have own IMAP clients.

Any J2ME-capable phone has an SSH client: http://www.xk72.com/midpssh/

My experience of the native IMAP clients in phones has been extremely
poor. My N97 at the moment consistently fails to contact the home IMAP
server (although it used to work), and gives me *no* coherent error
message when it fails.

I can't remember the last time I saw a phone mail client which actually
bothered to include In-Reply-To: or References: headers in replies,
either.

--
dwmw2