[Dovecot] hardlinks deliver not work

Arnaud Yonnet arnaud.yonnet at mdl29.net
Wed Apr 6 08:30:55 EEST 2011

ho yes it's work with script
thanks you

hum I have one more question,
i create the script for replace dovecot deliver. it's work .cool :)
but if it's crash for many raison, for exemple the hard disk full,
Postfix Bounce the mail.

with deliver dovecot, Postfix not bounce, it defer.
I don't want postfix Bounce. I prefer it defer.

I changed the code error in my script but nothing.

tanks you for your help.

this my script it's not finish

#!/usr/bin/perl
$ID_mail_interne = rand(10000000);
$Mail="/tmp/$ID_mail_interne";
open(PDBFILE, ">$Mail") ;

if ( $? != 1 )
{
         print "open file  $Mail failed: $!\n";
         exit 64;
}
else
{
         while ($STDIN = <STDIN>) {
                 print PDBFILE $STDIN;
         }
         foreach $Recepient (@ARGV){

                 system("/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -p $Mail -d $Recepient");
                 {
                         print "command failed: $!\n";
                 }
                 else
                 {
                         printf "command exited with value %d", $? >> 8;
                 }
         }
}