[Dovecot] coredump in dovecot 2.0.11

Michal Hlavinka mhlavink at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 09:31:20 EEST 2011

On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 21:27:11 k b wrote:
> Will check as soon as there is a package for fedora 14.

Usually there is updated dovecot package in updates-testing
repository next working day after release, but it seems I've built
new package, but forgot to push it to repository.

I've pushed it to updates-testing repository just a few minutes ago.
It should be available within 24 hours, then you can update dovecot
using (as root):

yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing dovecot

I don't know what's the problem with abrt, I'll ask its maintainers

PS:for getting backtrace from gdb, you need core file (the one abrt deletes),
but that backtrace would be useless, you need to install debuginfo symbols first, using (as root):

debuginfo-install dovecot