[Dovecot] Prevent re-download mails

Selcuk Yazar selcuk.yazar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 23:19:53 EET 2011

Hi,

i give more detail our problem, i edited configuration dovecot for show
plain text password(and use postlogin feature), after that,
maildir location property (it comes from ldap attribute) changed with
domain extension. so some client can't show mails on web interface
(squirrel),
after that i disabled showing-logging plaintext password, and some client
download mails again.

in conf file we have %u property , if i sould this change with  %n , we
don't have this problem :) .
now if i change this uidl format can i prevent re-download mails again ?

sorry for my english

thanks in advance.

--
Selçuk YAZAR