[Dovecot] question regarding postfixadmin

oni-neko at gmx.net oni-neko at gmx.net
Mon Dec 12 19:18:18 EET 2011

Hello!

I hope someone here is already using postfixadmin with dovecot and can help me out =)

the install-readme for postfixadmin mentions, that the mail-home should be set to default_mail_env = maildir:/var/mail/vmail/%u/
but my dovecot is already installed and working with another config, namely mail_location = maildir:/var/dovecotmail/%n/Maildir.
Do i have to change this, or is postfixadmin able to read this or can i set this value in postfixadmin somewhere?
i´d rather avoid moving all mailfolders around just because of that, and unfortunately the paths don´t really lend themself to an easy solution via symlink ^_^

thanks for any replies
best regards
sil