[Dovecot] mbox, hierarchical folders/folders and IMAP

Alexander Chekalin achekalin at lazurit.com
Mon Dec 26 08:43:49 EET 2011

Hello Stan,

thank you for your care, the answer was pretty simple, and yes you're
right, I'd better read the docs before:

I tried to create folder named like 'Old Mail' (and in fact I got
another mbox container), while I needed to create 'Old Mail/' (note the
slash), which results in real filesystem directory.

Thanks for your time anyway!

Yours,
   Alexander