[Dovecot] override not working

Paul A razor at meganet.net
Tue Feb 1 21:43:00 EET 2011

*** doesn't seem to be working.

-----Original Message-----
From: dovecot-bounces+razor=meganet.net at dovecot.org
[mailto:dovecot-bounces+razor=meganet.net at dovecot.org] On Behalf Of Paul A
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:59 AM
To: 'Dovecot Mailing List'
Subject: [Dovecot] override not working

Hi, I'm using  dovecot 2.x and I'm using override so that only certain
domains are allowed to use ACLs, however it does seem to be working even
though I see the mail_plugins override in the logs.

In the config file I have

protocol imap {
                mail_plugins = quota imap_quota trash expire autocreate
                       }

Using the following password/user queries:

password_query = SELECT username as user, password,
if('%d'='virttest2.xxx.net', 'acl imap_acl',null) as mail_plugins,
concat('/var/vmail/%d/', maildir) as userdb_home,
concat('maildir:/var/vmail/%d/', maildir) as userdb_mail, 101 as userdb_uid,
502 as userdb_gid, CONCAT('*:bytes=', CAST(quota AS CHAR)) AS quota_rule
FROM mailbox WHERE username = '%u'

user_query = SELECT maildir, if('%d'='virttest2.xxx.net', 'acl
imap_acl',null) as mail_plugins, 101 AS uid, 502 AS gid, CONCAT('*:bytes=',
CAST(quota AS CHAR)) AS quota_rule FROM mailbox WHERE username = '%u' AND
active = '1'

Now in n the log I do see the mail_plugins override but for some reason I
get an IMAP error when trying to share folders.

out: OK    1       user=user20 at virttest2.xxx.net       mail_plugins=acl
imap_acl       quota_rule=*:bytes=512000000

ERROR:
IMAP server does not support the ACL capability, sorry.