[Dovecot] dovecot: imap-login: Error: net_connect_unix(imap) failed: Resource temporarily unavailable

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Wed Feb 2 11:45:49 EET 2011

El Tuesday 01 February 2011, Kurt Hockenbury <khockenb at stevens.edu> dijo:
> That's what is shipping with RHEL 6.  We've been trying to keep the system
> as close to stock RH as possible, to make support easier.

We are in a similar situation (using RH and not moving too much from that),
but using an up to date version of dovecot. After all, when you are having
problems with dovecot you're not calling redhat for support. If you're coming
to this list, it makes more sense to use the version this list recommends.

HTH
--
Joseba Torre. Vicegerencia de TICs, área de Explotación