[Dovecot] UIDPLUS in the wiki

David Klann list at airstreamcomm.net
Wed Feb 2 17:33:40 EET 2011

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:04:25 -0600, Timo Sirainen said:

> On 2.2.2011, at 16.22, Peter Mogensen wrote:
>
> > Isn't the stuff in the wiki about UIDPLUS being disabled because of maildir outdated?
>
> Yes.
>
> > http://wiki.dovecot.org/FeatUIDPLUS
> > http://wiki2.dovecot.org/FeatUIDPLUS
>

> Something should be done about the Feat* pages. My vote would be to
> just remove them. Maybe make one single page listing everything and
> have those items link to their configuration pages in wiki (rather
> than separate Feat* pages). But what items should be listed
> anyway?.. Anyone want to start cleaning those up (e.g. to
> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Features)?

I volunteer to consolidate these pages (I count 18 of them on each of
the 1.x and the 2.0 wikis) into a single "Features" page. Can the
contents of the 1.x wiki be easily copied to the same page on the
wiki2 site? Might take a week or so, but it looks like these pages
don't change often.

There is alredy a DovecotFeatures page. Should this be a separate
page? I think so, and DovecotFeatures should probably link to this new
page.

  ~David Klann
   Airstream Communications
   Wisconsin USA