[Dovecot] Samba AD and Dovecot

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 05:39:37 EET 2011

Thank you Jason for your answer. This has helped a great deal. I haven't
even gotten to the step of SSH yet. That will help me greatly.

On 02/05/2011 06:53 PM, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> 5) Setup dovecot..
>
> Set these things in the config
>
> auth_use_winbind = yes
>
>   mechanisms = plain gssapi gss-spnego login ntlm
Ok, I do this step differently as I use gssapi directly and not with
winbind.
> 6) Setup exim..

I use postfix instead of exim. How do you know what user is valid and
what isn't in exim. I don't see any LDAP. I use LDAP (both postfix and
dovecot deliver... I have to use LDAP for the aliases to be setup the
way they have been requested). I also don't see any mention of any other
user database.
> 7) Setup openssh
>
> in sshd_config
>
> GSSAPIAuthentication yes