[Dovecot] Evolution IMAP with Dovecot as proxy

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Thu Feb 17 10:10:59 EET 2011

We are using the attribute "mailPlugins" to decide if the user is
migrated. If this attribute is empty, then, the use isn't migrated and
then Dovecot send to Courier de petition. It easy adding a new passdb
with proxy enabled and mailHost with Courier Server as target.

After some works on Courier CAPABILITIES, I get read mails but it fail
to fetch and other operations. It's very strange.

--
Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide
aperezaranda at yaco.es

Yaco Sistemas S.L.