[Dovecot] Evolution IMAP with Dovecot as proxy

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Thu Feb 17 13:32:58 EET 2011

I haven't a secondary dovecot server.

We have two passdb
  1. The first passdb check one attribute in LDAP (mailPlugins) if it
is empty, then the user match and Dovecot send the connection to
Courier
  1. The second passdb match at another case and Dovecot the same imap
instance server all data as normal.

Well, another possiblity is to use only some capabilities antil
migration is done.

I think that with this can be sufficient:

  imap_capability = IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE
NAMESPACE I18NLEVEL=1 SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES CHILDREN UIDPLUS
SEARCHRES CONTEXT=SEARCH QUOTA

And courier seem run.

--
Antonio Pérez-Aranda Alcaide