[Dovecot] Problem with expire plugin and expunge

Christoph Pleger Christoph at plmail.de
Wed Feb 23 00:34:59 EET 2011

Hello,

> Are the timestamps wrong in the database? They should contain the
> timestamp of the oldest save-date of message in the mailbox.

How can I look at the timestamps and check them? I opened my database with
sqlite3 and entered "select * from expires;" this showed only one line:

christoph|Trash|1298413406

> Also check that the save-dates are as expected in the mailbox itself:
>
> doveadm fetch -u user at domain date.saved mailbox Trash 1

This tells me:

date.saved: 2011-01-21 18:15:10

But 'doveadm search' shows me no messages older than three days ...

Regards
  Christoph