[Dovecot] listescape breaks acl plugin

Jens jens023 at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 2 20:05:59 EET 2011

Hi all

Without the listescape plugin I see the following things happen:

- If I share a mailbox, dovecot-acl-list in Maildir root is updated
accordingly.
- If I create a subfolder in an already shared mailbox the dovecot-acl
file of the parent folder is copied to the new folder and
dovecot-acl-list is updated as well.

When I activate the "listescape" plugin, this doesn´t happen.

Additionally (with listescape enabled), if I create a folder which
contains a dot and then share that folder the dovecot-acl-list looses
all entries except the first found shared folder without a dot in
foldername.

I Hope this is not a bug but only a configuration issue.

Thanks for any hints in advance and best Regards
Jens