[Dovecot] dovecot + sendmail, what LDA setup?

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Wed Jan 5 06:13:10 EET 2011

	I have an existing setup with sendmail, dovecot, on debian.
	 I want to move LDA and move from using mbox to using
Maildir. I have only 'real' users and aliases, no virtual users.
	What is a recommended, trouble free, LDA setup? procmail is
of course on possibility, but I'd be unlikely ever to use any of its
advanced features, just simple local mail delivery. I'd like to use
deliver, but most of the dovecot as LDA sample configs I have seen
seem to assume I am using it for virtual users.
	Advice? Pointers to a simple working setup for sendmail,
dovecot, Maildir?
	Cheers
		David