[Dovecot] CatchAll virtual user removes spamheaders

Peter Reinhold peter at reinhold.dk
Sun Jan 9 16:40:12 EET 2011

Hi all,

I am having a small problem with a catch-all user
I have setup in my Postfix/Dovecot setup.

I am not 100% sure this is Dovecot related, but, logic tells me it is.

I have a virtual user called @reinhold.dk setup
to redirect to my main account, peter at reinhold.dk.

If I send a spam mail (GTUBE) to
peter at reinhold.dk, the mail is marked with Amavis x-headers as it should be.

If I send the same mail to
peterpeter at reinhold.dk, I can see in my maillog
that the mail is PASSED SPAMMY, just  as the
first one, but when I check the mail, all  amavis
x-headers are missing. (Except one,
X-Spam-Virus-Scanned:, which just informs me that
the mail has passed through the scanner)

Does anyone know if this is a Dovecot issue? (It
seems so to me), and if so, any hints on how I can change this behaviour?

Kind Regards,
Peter Reinhold  - peter at reinhold.dk

--
QOTD : Mit internet er der ikke noget porn på .. Det er helt vildt nederen.
        .. Lykke, GH Party XIII