[Dovecot] mail to admin when quota exceeded

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Jan 12 01:39:29 EET 2011

Replying to myself is bad I know but its holiday time :)  at least for a
few more days...

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 09:32 +1000, Noel Butler wrote:

> That said, if you use dovecot 2.0.x's LDA, you *can* do this now, and
> the wiki IIRC, does tell you how - we still use 1.2.x so I don't have
> the command immediately at hand but recall seeing it (it might even work
> on 1.2.x, but never bothered trying it)

I actually found we added it in our quota warning script commented out
for when we do more to 2.0.. :

-o "plugin/quota=maildir:User quota:noenforcing"

is what you add in your warning script pipped command to bypass it for
2.0, the fact we dont use it now means old age is setting in as we must
have tried it and given its commented out, it wont work with 1.2.x