[Dovecot] Making shared folders "unmovable"

Dave dave at momentumweb.com
Thu Jan 13 23:16:13 EET 2011

Well, I just noticed this in my logs after I re-loaded the latest
Dovecot config I tried:

Jan 13 15:09:45 mail dovecot: SIGHUP received - reloading configuration
Jan 13 15:09:45 mail dovecot: read(imap dump-capability process) failed:
Interrupted system call
Jan 13 15:09:45 mail dovecot: Invalid configuration, keeping old one
Jan 13 15:09:45 mail dovecot: child 2085 (unknown) returned error 82
(Internal logging error)

It's apparently been doing this every time I've reloaded the config, so
this is probably why none of my changes with the ACLs are working. :/
Any thoughts on what could be causing this kind of error??  Does that
error just basically mean something's set wrong somewhere in dovecot.conf?

David