[Dovecot] master: Error: service(imap): child 40100 killed with signal 11

interfaSys sàrl interfasys at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:58:20 EET 2011

I've recompiled imap-acl only and manually placed the 3 files in the
libs folder.
After a restart, no more crashes.
I have access to folders and permissions, so it seems to be working.

I've noticed that 2.0.8 has the same problem now, so it could be
something in the system.
Binutils 2.21 and gcc 4.5.2 have been released after 2.0.8.

I've tried to use a different linker and different cflags for imap_acl,
but it didn't help, but maybe it's the acl plugin that has a problem then?