[Dovecot] master: Error: service(imap): child 40100 killed with signal 11

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jan 16 21:32:55 EET 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 21:27 +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 20:38 +0000, interfaSys sàrl wrote:
> > After having removed imap_acl, the crash is gone.
>
> Weird. I can't reproduce it. I don't think I did any changes that could
> have caused this either.

I guess you could try what happens if (after configure) you comment out
these lines:

lib02_imap_acl_plugin_la_LIBADD = \
	../acl/lib01_acl_plugin.la

in src/plugins/imap-acl/Makefile

and then make clean && make it. So that ldd lib02_imap_acl_plugin.so
won't show the dependency to lib01_acl_plugin.so.

But I haven't done any changes related to that logic for a long time, so
if that helps maybe it was something else than Dovecot that changes in
your system (gcc/ld/etc.)