[Dovecot] SSD drives are really fast running Dovecot

Maarten Bezemer mcbdovecot at robuust.nl
Mon Jan 17 15:27:02 EET 2011

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011, Steve wrote:

>> Von: Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net>
>>
>> That can depend on what you clasify as SPAM. Many, 'newsletters' which
>> you've been 'subscribed to' by negative option web-forms are considered
>> SPAM by some, and those may contain PDF attachments of 500kb+
>>
> Welll.... I wrote about "usual" and those newsletter that you tag as Spam but have subscribed to them are definitely not the norm.

I didn't count "newsletters" I subscribed to.. Always using traceable
addresses for those. In this case, it was JPG spam with large pics. Some
claiming to be LED lighting newsletter, others disguised as new year's
greetings. But content showed something not quite related to LEDs or happy
new year stuff :-P
All these big spams are addressed to bogus addresses, and/or standard
addresses like info at domain. Usually with info at some-other-domain in the
From: header.

But these are my last 2 cents for this thread as it has been derailing for
quite some time now ;-)

--
Maarten