[Dovecot] Delivered-To header without +extension ?

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Jan 20 10:50:11 EET 2011

Am 20.01.2011 09:41, schrieb Per Jessen:
> Tom Hendrikx wrote:

>>> Probably superfluous, but nevertheless - it works fine, I'm getting
>>> the
>>> right Deliver-To header including the +extension.  Interestingly, I'm
>>> not seeing X-Original-To - isn't that normally added by postfix?
>>>

>>> /Per Jessen, Zürich

> Hmm, it's can't be only pipe() - if I revert to regular virtual delivery
> to maildir (instead of lmtp to dovecot), I get the X-Original-To
> header, and that involves no pipe().
>
>> and is only available when delivering to a single recipient
>> (<transport>_destination_recipient_limit = 1).
>
> I'll try that.
>

> /Per Jessen, Zürich

if have no idea if this help , but its easy to try, after all you loose
performance with lmtp if you set 1 here

lmtp_destination_recipient_limit (default:
$default_destination_recipient_limit)

    The maximal number of recipients per message for the lmtp message
delivery transport. This limit is enforced by the queue manager. The
message delivery transport name is the first field in the entry in the
master.cf file.

    Setting this parameter to a value of 1 changes the meaning of
lmtp_destination_concurrency_limit from concurrency per domain into
concurrency per recipient.

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer