[Dovecot] Can't get it working

Jerrale G jerralegayle at sheltoncomputers.com
Wed Jan 26 03:34:46 EET 2011

--
Stan, the guy doesn't know english very well; cut him a break.

The reason, llwyble, that dovecot only shows that iit has started is due
to it not processing any mailings, if used as LDA, or noone is trying to
login. If you are actually trying to login, when you "tail -f
/var/log/mail", is because you most likely have a configuration error in
the auth service.

Jerrale G.
SC Senior Admin