[Dovecot] Can't get it working

Stan Hoeppner stan at hardwarefreak.com
Wed Jan 26 06:32:22 EET 2011

Jerrale G put forth on 1/25/2011 7:34 PM:

> --
> Stan, the guy doesn't know english very well; cut him a break.

And you don't know how to reply to an email.  See that "-- "?  That tells an MUA
to ignore everything after the signature in a reply.  Thus, my reply to you may
not be threaded properly unless my manual edit is correct.  Your MUA apparently
doesn't mind, as you just added a comma to my sig, and started composing your
email.  Please don't do this in the future.

I find it hard to believe the OP doesn't "know English very well":

~$ whois suddenlink.net

Registrant:
Suddenlink Communications
   12444 Powerscourt Dr