[Dovecot] Public Mailbox & ACLs

Tom Clark tom at elysium.ltd.uk
Wed Jul 6 17:39:27 EEST 2011

Hi Udo,

Glad you got it working. I decided to do the list test. This is what I'm
getting as a user not allowed access to the shared folders:

02 LIST "" *
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Drafts"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Trash"
* LIST (\HasChildren) "." "INBOX"
* LIST (\HasChildren) "." "Shared.System"
* LIST (\HasChildren) "." "Shared.Support"
02 OK List completed.

As you can see I can list Shared.System and Shared.Support which is what I
don't want!

Tom