[Dovecot] need help with metadata plugin - partly solved

Helga Mayer Helga.Mayer at uni-hohenheim.de
Tue Jul 12 18:01:26 EEST 2011

After adding metadata and imap_annotatemore
to the mail_plugins ANNOTATEMORE is displayed in the CAPABILITIES
output. I still don't have a client which stores events on the imap
server.
So far I didn't succeed with Kontact (Version 4.3.5)
Anybody has experiences with kontact and dovecot as a calendar resource ?
I guess it should even work without metadata.

Helga

Helga Mayer
Universität Hohenheim
Kommunikations-, Informations- und Medienzentrum (630)
IT-Dienste | Mail

Schloss-Westhof-Süd | 70599 Stuttgart
Tel.:  +49 711 459-22838 | Fax: +49 711 459-23449
https://kim.uni-hohenheim.de