[Dovecot] SOLVED ACL/shared-folder and Thunderbird

Christian Roessner c at g33k5.de
Sun Jul 17 16:57:12 EEST 2011

Hi again,

not sure, what solved the problem right now, but I simply unsubscribed
the folders once, restarted thunderbird and repeated the steps. Only
thing I changed was setting thunderbird to not support folders which can
support folders and messages. This was something I found in the wiki,
when Morten P.D. Stevens pointed me to the tb-workaround in another
thread here.

So I learned: Mdbox really only works with one level of folders in
thunderbird 3.x

Thanks anyways
Christian
--